George House, 131 Sloane Street
- Client: Cadogan Estate
- Size: 12,500 m2 (GIA)
- Completed: February 2016
- Sustainability: BREEAM 'Excellent'
- Awards: Winner: bd Architect of the Year Awards, 2013,
- Highly Commended: Natural Stone Awards 2016
- Commended: NLA Awards 2017, Retail
- Shortlisted: WAF Awards 2016, Regional Finalist Civic Trust Awards 2017, London Planning Awards 2016/17, RIBA London Awards 2017, LABC Awards 2017
Stiff + Trevillion gained planning consent for this mixed use retail and office building at 127 -135 Sloane Street, SW1 in December 2011. The new six-story building on Sloane Street comprises retail at ground floor and five levels of offices above.
To the rear of the building Pavilion Road has been transformed and re-landscaped to create a new terrace of independent shops and restaurants that cater to the local community. These open onto a lushly planted courtyard that provides a new public space with outside seating