Pall Mall Deposit
Size: GIA 7,796 sqm
Status: Completed 2021
Photography: Andy Stagg
Pall Mall Deposit, W10 although not listed, is considered a local landmark so a careful scheme of refurbishment and renovation completed in 2021.
Although the buildings were in good condition and well used there was an opportunity to improve the workspace, provide better quality common areas and enhance the café, and landscape.
The approved scheme included the retention and extension of the existing Pall Mall Deposit buildings providing high quality office and studio space and offering much needed employment potential for the area.
The project has created:
• 22 B1 office/studio units
• 2 existing ground floor combined to provide a single flexible B1/D2 unit
• New office space was created within single roof top extensions to each of the existing buildings and a 4 storey extension in what was an underused carpark.
• Expanded and improved café facilities
• New integrated reception area
• Improved secure cycle storage and showering facilities
• Private roof terraces accessed from many of the new units and a communal landscaped courtyard