24 Mar 2022
Stiff + Trevillion Architects is looking for a highly motivated Interior Architect to join its London-based practice.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years experience and have a strong design portfolio.
- developing strong integrated designs from concept to detail
- communicating with client and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- assist with delivering exceptional projects
- managing planning and building regulations submissions
- preparing tender packages
- liaising with contractors and overseeing interior related works on site
- experience of delivering projects through RIBA stages
- interpersonal and team building skills
- communication and presentation skills
- exceptional design and detailing experience
- excellent technical knowledge
- good hand drawing and modelmaking skills are desirable
- proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp/Rhino and InDesign/Photoshop
- experience with Revit and BIM would be an advantage.
- ability to develop and deliver high quality design from concept through to detail drawing and project running.
- ready to take on responsibility
- provide evidence of a good design understanding e.g. a good design portfolio
- demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Candidates should also have a competent level of professional spoken English.
No recruitment agents, please.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Portfolio in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stiff+Trevillion are Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, sex, race, age or sexual orientation.