18 Sep 2019
Stiff + Trevillion Architects are seeking an experienced architect to join its busy West London office:
Should have a good track record in developing and delivering high quality design from concept through to detail drawing and project running.
Candidates will need to be proficient in Vectorworks, Adobe InDesign and SketchUp. Experience with Revit and BIM would be an advantage. The ideal candidate must:
- Be ready to take on responsibility
- Provide evidence of a good design understanding e.g. a good design portfolio
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, life long learning
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Candidates should also have a competent level of professional spoken English.
No recruitment agents, please.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Portfolio in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stiff+Trevillion are Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, sex, race, age or sexual orientation.