66 Shoe Lane EC4
Client: Endurance Land
Size: 19,400m sq.
Completion: Spring 2020
Sustainability: Target BREEAM 'Very Good'
This project involves the refurbishment of 66 Shoe Lane to create a modern office building including a new roof extension at 8th and 9th floors with double height void and feature stair link.
Other key improvements:
- Refurbishment to CAT A specification
- Exposed concrete ceilings with fabric rafts
- Two new entrance lobbies, with new façades at ground floor
- Landscape works to courtyard
- Straitening of the ground floor façade line and widening Athene Place Passage
- New glazed façade and balconies facing into courtyard
- New showers, changing rooms, cycle storage, secure lockers and WCs