131 Sloane Street
- Client: Cadogan Estate
- Size: 12,500 m2 (GIA)
- Completed: February 2016
- Budget: Private
- Sustainability: BREEAM 'Excellent'
- Awards: Winner: bd Architect of the Year Awards, 2013,
- Highly Commended: Natural Stone Awards 2016
- Commended: NLA Awards 2017, Retail
- Shortlisted: WAF Awards 2016, Regional Finalist Civic Trust Awards 2017, London Planning Awards 2016/17, RIBA London Awards 2017, LABC Awards 2017
Stiff + Trevillion gained planning consent for this mixed use retail and office building at 127 -135 Sloane Street, SW1 in December 2011. The new six-story building on Sloane Street comprises retail at ground floor and five levels of offices above. A recessed public courtyard to the rear opens onto lower ground floor retail frontages and a restaurant. Small independent retail units face Pavilion Road.