3 Aug 2015
The practice is seeking a highly motivated studio manager with the ability and confidence to manage and assist up to fifty people.
Key responsibilities include:
- working closely with the company directors on a daily basis
- managing the studio assistant and working closely with the PR and communication manager
- overseeing secretarial and administrative activity (greeting clients, answering phone, arranging meetings, etc)
- knowledge of Sage 50
- issue of invoices
- preparation of fee forecasts
- control of rechargeable expenses
- controlling purchase invoices and working with the bookkeeper on monthly P&L
- ensuring smooth operation and management of office equipment
- management of resources (timesheets - Noveos Practice Manager, staff holidays and HR - contracts etc)
- facilities management (maintaining plotter, printers, Macs and other equipment)
- liaising with suppliers
The ideal candidate will have first class organisational and administrative skills and be happy working in a team, fluent English, both spoken and written. Previous architectural, construction, property or interiors experience is advantageous.
If you are looking for a chance to join a well-established creative practice with a great working atmosphere, then please email a short description of why you would suit the role, along with your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, marking the subject line ‘Studio Manager’.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidate required immediate start.
We are always looking for committed, talented individuals.
If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch by emailing your CV and portfolio to email@example.com